Frank Pipolo Internet Marketing
Frank has 15 years of Internet marketing experience within the industries of real estate, retail, recruiting, and education. VP of Online Marketing, Frank was responsible for the development and execution of all Internet marketing activities including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Search Optimization, Email Marketing, Web Conversion Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Brand Reputation Management.
Some of Frank’s accomplishments at New Homes Realty are as follows:
- Increased Google referral traffic by 65% through natural search engine optimization.
- Successfully reinstated flagship web site www.newhomes.com back into Yahoo.
- Increased natural Yahoo referral traffic from near nothing to over 1,600 unique visitors a day.
- Increased pages indexed in Yahoo’s database from 1 to over 69,000 pages.
- Increased overall click through conversion by 40% and lead conversion from 1.86% to 3.80% by utilizing landing page optimization and multivariate testing.
- Increased new leads 350% through pay-per-click advertising with Overture, Google, Ask, and MSN paid ad networks.
- Started proprietary affiliate program with high trafficking real estate portal that has yielded a 400% increase in ROI over traditional pay-per-click advertising.
- Portal was purchased six months later and returned a positive ROI in nine months after purchase.
- Have lowered cost per lead from $100 per lead to $18 per lead through landing page optimization and multivariate testing with Offermatica.
- Monthly Email marketing campaign currently achieves 9.5% click through rate and 25% open rate to over 100,000 subscribers.
As Director of Internet Marketing at American Home Guides, Frank was responsible for the creation and implementation of all search engine marketing. He developed a network of over 400 web sites that brought in over 2.5 million visitors a month.
Some of Frank’s accomplishments are as follows:
- Increased Google indexed pages to over 2 million over network of web sites.
- Increased Google recorded back links to americanhomeguide.com from 0 to 1,700.
- Increased pages indexed for americanhomeguides.com in Google’s database from 1 (1998) to 900,000 (December, 2004).
- Due to increased traffic; sales increase from less than $100,000 (1996) to over 3.3 million (2004).
- Increased E-zine subscriptions from less than 100 (start) to over 53,000 (December, 2004).
- Internal affiliate program yielded an average pay-per-click cost of $.20 per click and a 500% increase in leads over traditional pay per click advertising.
- From January, 2004 through December, 2005; VIP Tour (developed appointment scheduling service) was credited with selling 12 homes.
Marco is a very gifted web developer that understands search engine optimization and how to apply SEO within the web sites he develops. This is a quality that is a must for a developer within a company that specializes in Internet Marketing.
Director of Internet Strategy,